Reply to David Still's email
You are in my inbox. There are a lot of messages awaiting a reply.
Click on the sender's name and reply to the messages

 

Subject: Re: PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR
Thank you for replying to my post. I would need more infomation to answer
inquiry. Please give me a general idea of what you are looking to do.
Thank you.

David Almeida
Bay State Detective Agency

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Still" <still@davidstill.org>
To: <davidalmeida@mail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 3:06 PM
Subject: PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR


> DU U DU INTERNET INVESTIGATIONS?
>
> Dave 2!
>
> PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR
> Reply to: davidalmeida@mail.com
> Date: 2006-06-06, 2:36PM EDT
>
>
> BAY STATE DETECTIVE AGENCY offers infidelity surveillance, missing
> persons, background checks, criminal & civil cases, child support, child
> custody, and other services to the public. Call (978) 922-5919
>
> * this is in or around Massachusetts
e David Almeida
<davidalmeida@mail.com>
6 Jun 2006 12:06:08
     
e Jesse Dean
<jesse@pmiaudio.com>
6 Jun 2006 11:06:09
Subject: Re: Gay Band
You have the websites anytime you'd like. And please stop hiding behind that
silly email. Be a man tough guy or be a woman tough girl. I'm in the public
you can find me anytime.



From: "David Still" <still@davidstill.org>
> when and where
     
Subject: Re: Gay Band
hahaha, like I said come one down.



From: "David Still" <still@davidstill.org>
> If i ever show up to your so called show, it will be to trhow shit on you.
Get a real job, you are NOT musicians....
> Jesse Dean wrote:
> Thanx for the input David. We really appreciate it. Please show up at any
of
> our shows we'd love to have you.
>
>
> TT
>
>
>
>
>
> From: "David Still" <still@davidstill.org>
> > I got an idea, get some talent first. Who want's to sign a bunch of
> nobodys that sound like crap?
e Jesse Dean
<jesse@pmiaudio.com>
6 Jun 2006 09:06:15
     
e Madeleine Andersson
<fujitsulypsyl@hotmail.com>
6 Jun 2006 06:06:21
Subject: 
     
Subject: Re: LSD
put it this way 18 to 19 years of her life she was ok she went on a senior
trip where she took LSD was fine for a little while and then had a flashback or
whatever you want to call it and now she is a skitzo
she will never be the same
and i believe it is because of LSD

kids today think hallucinating is fun
how about hallucinating ALL the time.....its not fun and its not fun to
watch either.....
e 
<JessiLin6@aol.com>
5 Jun 2006 16:06:57
     
e Jesse Dean
<jesse@pmiaudio.com>
5 Jun 2006 09:06:14
Subject: Re: Gay Band
Thanx for the input David. We really appreciate it. Please show up at any of
our shows we'd love to have you.


TT





From: "David Still" <still@davidstill.org>


> I got an idea, get some talent first. Who want's to sign a bunch of
nobodys that sound like crap?
     
Subject: Re: Products in my store! Please check it out! - $10
yes.. we have a few..

i can check my other store..

what were you looking for?



David Still <still@davidstill.org> wrote:

Do you hvae IpOds?

Dave



I can work with some of the prices.. ill do my best!!

please email me if interested!!

thanks!!
e Darren Falvey
<composer790@yahoo.com>
4 Jun 2006 14:06:04
     
e sergio silva
<sergiocollege@yahoo.com>
3 Jun 2006 19:06:55
Subject: Re: NEED HELP WITH YOUR DIET?
yes it works, are u serious about it?
I am a personal trainer.
we can offer u:
pre-screening Consultation , Diet & Shopping List, Training Program, phone consultation, calorie track sheet, and 2 weeks of Calorie Count Management Service.


David Still <still@davidstill.org> wrote:
You said: Just 50 dollars/hour conultation. Really works!!!!!

WHAT'S A CONULTATION???????????? Does it hurt?

Dave
     
Subject: Re: The midget that called me a lard ass
Dear Popeye,

Life is a mirror: you say what you are: YOU ARE THE LARD ASS! You're so fucking short, hairy and ugly that you can't send a picture of your face. You like pointing the finger at someone on an anonymous board, but you CAN'T WALK THE TALK. You're too chicken shit and by no means are you a real man. Thanks for the laugh. By the way, I don't have a brother or living parents.

David Still <still@davidstill.org> wrote:
Your brother is a big fat lard ass and your mom sucks his cock!
e Carrie Bradshaw
<sexinthcity2006@yahoo.com>
1 Jun 2006 08:06:27
     
e Carrie Bradshaw
<sexinthcity2006@yahoo.com>
1 Jun 2006 03:06:21
Subject: re: How I sift thru the bad ones on CL
If life is a mirror and you say what you are, does that mean you're a lard ass? Did I hurt your wittle feelings? You're a fucking troll and a piece of shit.
You can now go back to jerking off.

David Still <still@davidstill.org> wrote:
Life is a mirror: you say what you are.

Dave.

You vomited: Come on, faggot, send me a picture of what you look like. You're a scared, little piece of shit, aren't you?
     
Subject: Re: YAWN
The flavor/odor of my breathe is irrelavant to the discussion pole-smoker.
You and Butt-Buddy Dyer probably blow each other when his wife isn't looking

>From: David Still <still@davidstill.org>
>To: "Orlando is so fucking gay I Hate everything Orlando"
><orlando_is_sofa_king_gay@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: YAWN
>Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 08:28:40 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Thats funny b/c your breath happen to smell like cock and balls.
>
>Orlando is so fucking gay I Hate everything Orlando wrote:
>Take the cock out of your mouth when addressing me.
>
>
> >From: David Still <still@davidstill.org>
> >
> >Better GAY than a SAVAGE HETEROSEXUAL! Last time I tuned to the news
> >heteros were still the ones doing all the killing!!!
> >
> >It pays off to look in the mirror once in a while you breeding
>hypocrites.
> >God hates breeders.
> >
> >
> >Orlando is so fucking gay I Hate everything Orlando wrote:
> >Well it so easy to get you easily led fools into frenzy. It's so fun
> >tapping on the glass of the fishtank that is your town's collective
>fragile
> >ego.
> >
> > >Boring. Don't you know any other songs?
e Orlando is so fucking gay I Hate everything Orlando
<orlando_is_sofa_king_gay@hotmail.com>
31 May 2006 11:05:52
     
e c.w.

31 May 2006 10:05:36
Subject: Re: rod's dick
Dik, Not sure what you did. But if it's Rod related, I
like it.
Rod has been fucked with through this site.
If you do a search in the : reply mail section,
you'll the following Rod notes.
(please feel free to open a ficticious email address,
pose as a lady and correspond with the Rod)
****

Subject: Re: Thanks!
I recall this email.


rocknrodlong@msn.com

Always Remember that:
The "Main Thing" Is to Keep the
"Main Thing"
The "Main Thing"



From: David Still <still@davidstill.org>


you dont remember??

e Rod RRL
<rocknrodlong@msn.com>
4 Aug 2005 08:08:31

e RocknRodLong
<RocknRodLong@msn.com>
3 Aug 2005 16:08:11
Subject: RE: Thanks!
OK. When did you talk to me?

Sincerely
Rod Long
rocknrodlong@msn.com

From: David Still [mailto:still@davidstill.org]
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 4:22 PM
To: Rod Long
Subject: Thanks!

Just a quick note to express my thanks for that chat I
had with you, it
really helped to put things straight in my mind. I've
been thinking about
everything you said, and a lot of it really made
sense, but I'm still not
sure if I can go through with it. I'll let you know
how it all works out. If
anything else springs to mind, do let me know.

All the best,
David :)

Subject: Re: Rod the wifebeater
I wont ass hole I am going to live for ever but you
won't why is it you want to fuck with me? Do you think
you would ike to meet me and fight like real men? I
would love to make you eat your teeth.

Rod Long

rocknrodlong@hotmail.com




From: David Still <still@davidstill.org>
we all die, short rod



Rodney Long wrote:
Thank you for the valuable feed back. You will die
some day for being like you are.

Rod Long
rocknrodlong@hotmail.com


From: David Still <still@davidstill.org>
To: "ROD LONG"

You should really try and control your temper. You
have absolutely no control over this situation
whatsoever. Got it?
e Rodney Long
<rocknrodlong@hotmail.com>
1 Jul 2005 10:07:11

e Rodney Long
<rocknrodlong@hotmail.com>
28 Jun 2005 12:06:44
Subject: Re: Rod the wifebeater
I sure wish I had one to beat. But since I don't, do
you mind if I beat you and your husband instead.
That would be much funnier anyway.
PAB: Punk Ass Bitch
Your daddy is a faggot and your mom fucks niggers

Rod Long

rocknrodlong@hotmail.com




From: David Still <still@davidstill.org>

Go beat your wife pussy

Subject: RE: Rod the wifebeater
Thank you for the valuable feed back. You will die
some day for being like you are.

Rod Long

rocknrodlong@hotmail.com


From: David Still <still@davidstill.org>
To: "ROD LONG"

You should really try and control your temper. You
have absolutely no control over this situation
whatsoever. Got it?
e Rodney Long
<rocknrodlong@hotmail.com>
26 Jun 2005 13:06:13




--- David Still <still@davidstill.org> wrote:

> LIKE THIS?
>
> ______________________________
> Free as freeware, human as you
> http://davidstill.org
>
>

     
Subject: Re: Leave the Ilegals and immigrants alone
Yes...they build the country from scratch BY USING
SLAVES, stealing from American Indians and most of all
STOLE parts of Mexico, YES STOLE parts of MEXICO and
then wants to bar MEXICANS from entering THEIR land
that Ameircans stole.
How could you sleep at night and think that you are
so right in what you think, YOU ARE DEAD DEAD WRONG.
Learn some of your history or stop ingnoring it for
you own convenience. You all will make your conscience
pay a high price for your hatred and ignorance. WAKE
UP!!!!!!

--- David Still <still@davidstill.org> wrote:

> Typical Americans are the ones that built a country
> from nothing to the greatest, richest nation the
> world has ever known in just 200 years. You're just
> a typical illegal alien, fleeing your toilet and
> coming here to be a parasite.
>
> One day may you learn:
>
> You cannot run away from all your problems,
> especially when the problem is greedy, self
> interested law breakers like YOURSELF.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Dave
>
> sandra maji wrote:
> You cannot get blood from a stone. Just the typical
> american,
>
> --- David Still <still@davidstill.org> wrote:
>
> > laughing doesn't matter. the law is on our side.
>
> >
> > you're just a parasite here to enrich yourself off
> > the society that americans have created.
> >
> > if you had integrity you would follow the law and
> > immigrate to our country legally. people with
> > ethics and morals don't break immigration laws
> just
> > b/c it benefits them personally.
> >
> > stop being greedy and self centered and do the
> right
> > thing and follow the legal process to become an
> > American. otherwise, you're just a money grubbing
> > hypocrite.
> >
> > PS I don't blame you for wanting to escape
> wherever
> > it is that you came from. it must suck that your
> > ancestors didnt build a liveable society for you.
> >
> > sandra maji wrote:
> > Nothing sucks here except you ignorant, self
> > centered,
> > racial, hatemongers who rather waste time bashing
> > illegals that taking care of you deteriorating
> > society. You all should be glad that people from
> > other
> > countries come here to instill some integrity and
> > character to the few who wants to become better in
> > their lives. Nothing sucks here, I was just trying
> > to
> > show you( which you already know) that YOU ALL are
> > the
> > hypocrites and the whole world is laughing at your
> > ignorance and false sense of pride that you all
> > have.
> >
> >
> >
> > --- David Still <still@davidstill.org> wrote:
> >
> > > If it sucks so much why are you HERE instead of
> > > THERE ?
> > >
> > > Oh yeah, for your own greedy self interest.
> > > Hypocrite.
> > >
> > > sandra maji wrote:
> > > Well, it funny how you americans think about
> > > "your
> > > nation of laws CONVENIENTLY. Do you follow all
> the
> > > laws of this nation? no body don't. Americans
> > break
> > > more of their "own' laws that immigrants.
> > > You all drink and drive way above the speed
> > limit,
> > > always, always. You all use so much crack and
> > > cocaine,
> > > your own government admits that they cannot
> fight
> > > the
> > > war on drugs because you american citiizens
> broke
> > > all
> > > the laws on the books about the use of drugs
> and
> > > alchohol.
> > > I work with americans who are lazy lazy lazy.
> I
> > > do
> > > twice the work as most of my AMERICAN
> co-workers,
> > I
> > > clean up after I eat, I don't beg people for
> > favors
> > > all the time, I don't steal from my co-workers,
> I
> > am
> > > courteous at all times. The American citizens I
> > work
> > > with makes me feel proud not to be an american.
> > > Almost the entire world talks about
> illmannered
> > > and
> > > self-centered Americans are and the sad thing is
> > day
> > > after day you all prove that they are RIGHT!
> > Don't
> > > talk about a nation of laws when you want to
> bash
> > > immigrants, talk about your nation's laws when
> you
> > > and
> > > your fellow citizens break most of your laws all
> > the
> > > times.
> > > The police men want to sleep with all the
> ladies
> > > they can get with, the landlord tries to keep
> all
> > > your
> > > deposits and lies about the condition of your
> > > apartment just to keep the money, hundreds and
> > > hundreds of married men and women are cheating
> on
> > > their spouses and abusing their wives, children
> > are
> > > deprived daily of educational opportunities
> > because
> > > their parents are too too way too busy to help
> > them
> > > with their homework, children go to school and
> > hide
> > > the belt marks under their clothes that they get
> > > from
> > > their parents who abuse them. I could go on the
> on
> > > and
> > > you will know it is true, once you put all your
> > > ignorance in the garbage bin and admit that you
> > all
> > > are just racial, self-centered and egotistic
> when
> > > you
> > > bash immigrants.
> > > You all conveniently use " obey our laws" when
> > you
> > > want to spit out the filth that you have in your
> > > heart
> > > and soul. So cut the "nation of laws crap" and
> do
> > > something about the own filth in your backyard
> > then
> > > you will have contributed to the condition of
> > > bringing
> > > back your society to a decent level from the
> > > deterioration that it is right now.
> > > Then you bash Mexicans and then go to Mexico
> and
> > > drink alchol and use drugs, teenagers become
> > > alcholics, right here in south beach.
> > > About half your populations is hooked on
> > crack,
> > > cocaine and mets and they are all breaking the
> > laws
> > > and going and buying these drugs under cover and
> > > then
> > > you want to come here and preach to me " we are
> a
> > > nation of laws" Wake up and wake up real fast,
> you
> > > all
> > > have alot, alot more problems to deal with than
> > > bashing immigrants. Your society is going
> downhill
> > > fast....... real, real, fast and why? Is because
> > of
> > > people like you who want to take all the time
> they
> > > have and use it to bash and hate immigrants and
> > > judge
> > > them.
> > > 10 years from now the main part of this
> > society
> > > that will have character, integrity and some
> > respect
> > > for humans will be ONLY the immigrants who live
> > > here.
> > > NOT the immigrants hate mongers who will be so
> so
> > > busy
> > > hating immigrants they will lose sight of the
> > filth
> > > and fast really fast deterioration of their
> > > generations and generations to come.
e sandra maji
<sandrahodges2@yahoo.com>
30 May 2006 11:05:22
     
e sandra maji
<sandrahodges2@yahoo.com>
30 May 2006 11:05:18
Subject: Re: Leave the Ilegals and immigrants alone
You are so so so self centered and stupid you are not
aware how many illegal and legal immigrants master the
language of English and even speak and write it better
than American citizens. You should one day make
yourself more informed because you will always pay the
high price of ignorance. That is why I can't really
hate Americans, I feel so so sorry for them. They fail
to realize how foolish and how they don't know how
much they don't know.

--- David Still <still@davidstill.org> wrote:

> You're a liar. You're not an illegal. They can't
> even speak English, nevermind write it. You're
> probably some Jewish princess that has illegals
> working in her home. I hope they steal your shit.
>
>
> sandra maji wrote:
> You cannot get blood from a stone. Just the typical
> american,
>
> --- David Still <still@davidstill.org> wrote:
>
> > laughing doesn't matter. the law is on our side.
>
> >
> > you're just a parasite here to enrich yourself off
> > the society that americans have created.
> >
> > if you had integrity you would follow the law and
> > immigrate to our country legally. people with
> > ethics and morals don't break immigration laws
> just
> > b/c it benefits them personally.
> >
> > stop being greedy and self centered and do the
> right
> > thing and follow the legal process to become an
> > American. otherwise, you're just a money grubbing
> > hypocrite.
> >
> > PS I don't blame you for wanting to escape
> wherever
> > it is that you came from. it must suck that your
> > ancestors didnt build a liveable society for you.
> >
> > sandra maji wrote:
> > Nothing sucks here except you ignorant, self
> > centered,
> > racial, hatemongers who rather waste time bashing
> > illegals that taking care of you deteriorating
> > society. You all should be glad that people from
> > other
> > countries come here to instill some integrity and
> > character to the few who wants to become better in
> > their lives. Nothing sucks here, I was just trying
> > to
> > show you( which you already know) that YOU ALL are
> > the
> > hypocrites and the whole world is laughing at your
> > ignorance and false sense of pride that you all
> > have.
> >
> >
> >
> > --- David Still <still@davidstill.org> wrote:
> >
> > > If it sucks so much why are you HERE instead of
> > > THERE ?
> > >
> > > Oh yeah, for your own greedy self interest.
> > > Hypocrite.
> > >
> > > sandra maji wrote:
> > > Well, it funny how you americans think about
> > > "your
> > > nation of laws CONVENIENTLY. Do you follow all
> the
> > > laws of this nation? no body don't. Americans
> > break
> > > more of their "own' laws that immigrants.
> > > You all drink and drive way above the speed
> > limit,
> > > always, always. You all use so much crack and
> > > cocaine,
> > > your own government admits that they cannot
> fight
> > > the
> > > war on drugs because you american citiizens
> broke
> > > all
> > > the laws on the books about the use of drugs
> and
> > > alchohol.
> > > I work with americans who are lazy lazy lazy.
> I
> > > do
> > > twice the work as most of my AMERICAN
> co-workers,
> > I
> > > clean up after I eat, I don't beg people for
> > favors
> > > all the time, I don't steal from my co-workers,
> I
> > am
> > > courteous at all times. The American citizens I
> > work
> > > with makes me feel proud not to be an american.
> > > Almost the entire world talks about
> illmannered
> > > and
> > > self-centered Americans are and the sad thing is
> > day
> > > after day you all prove that they are RIGHT!
> > Don't
> > > talk about a nation of laws when you want to
> bash
> > > immigrants, talk about your nation's laws when
> you
> > > and
> > > your fellow citizens break most of your laws all
> > the
> > > times.
> > > The police men want to sleep with all the
> ladies
> > > they can get with, the landlord tries to keep
> all
> > > your
> > > deposits and lies about the condition of your
> > > apartment just to keep the money, hundreds and
> > > hundreds of married men and women are cheating
> on
> > > their spouses and abusing their wives, children
> > are
> > > deprived daily of educational opportunities
> > because
> > > their parents are too too way too busy to help
> > them
> > > with their homework, children go to school and
> > hide
> > > the belt marks under their clothes that they get
> > > from
> > > their parents who abuse them. I could go on the
> on
> > > and
> > > you will know it is true, once you put all your
> > > ignorance in the garbage bin and admit that you
> > all
> > > are just racial, self-centered and egotistic
> when
> > > you
> > > bash immigrants.
> > > You all conveniently use " obey our laws" when
> > you
> > > want to spit out the filth that you have in your
> > > heart
> > > and soul. So cut the "nation of laws crap" and
> do
> > > something about the own filth in your backyard
> > then
> > > you will have contributed to the condition of
> > > bringing
> > > back your society to a decent level from the
> > > deterioration that it is right now.
> > > Then you bash Mexicans and then go to Mexico
> and
> > > drink alchol and use drugs, teenagers become
> > > alcholics, right here in south beach.
> > > About half your populations is hooked on
> > crack,
> > > cocaine and mets and they are all breaking the
> > laws
> > > and going and buying these drugs under cover and
> > > then
> > > you want to come here and preach to me " we are
> a
> > > nation of laws" Wake up and wake up real fast,
> you
> > > all
> > > have alot, alot more problems to deal with than
> > > bashing immigrants. Your society is going
> downhill
> > > fast....... real, real, fast and why? Is because
> > of
> > > people like you who want to take all the time
> they
> > > have and use it to bash and hate immigrants and
> > > judge
> > > them.
> > > 10 years from now the main part of this
> > society
> > > that will have character, integrity and some
> > respect
> > > for humans will be ONLY the immigrants who live
> > > here.
> > > NOT the immigrants hate mongers who will be so
> so
> > > busy
> > > hating immigrants they will lose sight of the
> > filth
> > > and fast really fast deterioration of their
> > > generations and generations to come.
> > >
> > > So while you have some time wake up and smell
> your
> > > own
> > > hatred that will destroy you and your immigrants
> > > haters and basher friends......:(
     
Subject: Re: Leave the Ilegals and immigrants alone
You cannot get blood from a stone. Just the typical
american,

--- David Still <still@davidstill.org> wrote:

> laughing doesn't matter. the law is on our side.
>
> you're just a parasite here to enrich yourself off
> the society that americans have created.
>
> if you had integrity you would follow the law and
> immigrate to our country legally. people with
> ethics and morals don't break immigration laws just
> b/c it benefits them personally.
>
> stop being greedy and self centered and do the right
> thing and follow the legal process to become an
> American. otherwise, you're just a money grubbing
> hypocrite.
>
> PS I don't blame you for wanting to escape wherever
> it is that you came from. it must suck that your
> ancestors didnt build a liveable society for you.
>
> sandra maji wrote:
> Nothing sucks here except you ignorant, self
> centered,
> racial, hatemongers who rather waste time bashing
> illegals that taking care of you deteriorating
> society. You all should be glad that people from
> other
> countries come here to instill some integrity and
> character to the few who wants to become better in
> their lives. Nothing sucks here, I was just trying
> to
> show you( which you already know) that YOU ALL are
> the
> hypocrites and the whole world is laughing at your
> ignorance and false sense of pride that you all
> have.
>
>
>
> --- David Still <still@davidstill.org> wrote:
>
> > If it sucks so much why are you HERE instead of
> > THERE ?
> >
> > Oh yeah, for your own greedy self interest.
> > Hypocrite.
> >
> > sandra maji wrote:
> > Well, it funny how you americans think about
> > "your
> > nation of laws CONVENIENTLY. Do you follow all the
> > laws of this nation? no body don't. Americans
> break
> > more of their "own' laws that immigrants.
> > You all drink and drive way above the speed
> limit,
> > always, always. You all use so much crack and
> > cocaine,
> > your own government admits that they cannot fight
> > the
> > war on drugs because you american citiizens broke
> > all
> > the laws on the books about the use of drugs and
> > alchohol.
> > I work with americans who are lazy lazy lazy. I
> > do
> > twice the work as most of my AMERICAN co-workers,
> I
> > clean up after I eat, I don't beg people for
> favors
> > all the time, I don't steal from my co-workers, I
> am
> > courteous at all times. The American citizens I
> work
> > with makes me feel proud not to be an american.
> > Almost the entire world talks about illmannered
> > and
> > self-centered Americans are and the sad thing is
> day
> > after day you all prove that they are RIGHT!
> Don't
> > talk about a nation of laws when you want to bash
> > immigrants, talk about your nation's laws when you
> > and
> > your fellow citizens break most of your laws all
> the
> > times.
> > The police men want to sleep with all the ladies
> > they can get with, the landlord tries to keep all
> > your
> > deposits and lies about the condition of your
> > apartment just to keep the money, hundreds and
> > hundreds of married men and women are cheating on
> > their spouses and abusing their wives, children
> are
> > deprived daily of educational opportunities
> because
> > their parents are too too way too busy to help
> them
> > with their homework, children go to school and
> hide
> > the belt marks under their clothes that they get
> > from
> > their parents who abuse them. I could go on the on
> > and
> > you will know it is true, once you put all your
> > ignorance in the garbage bin and admit that you
> all
> > are just racial, self-centered and egotistic when
> > you
> > bash immigrants.
> > You all conveniently use " obey our laws" when
> you
> > want to spit out the filth that you have in your
> > heart
> > and soul. So cut the "nation of laws crap" and do
> > something about the own filth in your backyard
> then
> > you will have contributed to the condition of
> > bringing
> > back your society to a decent level from the
> > deterioration that it is right now.
> > Then you bash Mexicans and then go to Mexico and
> > drink alchol and use drugs, teenagers become
> > alcholics, right here in south beach.
> > About half your populations is hooked on
> crack,
> > cocaine and mets and they are all breaking the
> laws
> > and going and buying these drugs under cover and
> > then
> > you want to come here and preach to me " we are a
> > nation of laws" Wake up and wake up real fast, you
> > all
> > have alot, alot more problems to deal with than
> > bashing immigrants. Your society is going downhill
> > fast....... real, real, fast and why? Is because
> of
> > people like you who want to take all the time they
> > have and use it to bash and hate immigrants and
> > judge
> > them.
> > 10 years from now the main part of this
> society
> > that will have character, integrity and some
> respect
> > for humans will be ONLY the immigrants who live
> > here.
> > NOT the immigrants hate mongers who will be so so
> > busy
> > hating immigrants they will lose sight of the
> filth
> > and fast really fast deterioration of their
> > generations and generations to come.
> >
> > So while you have some time wake up and smell your
> > own
> > hatred that will destroy you and your immigrants
> > haters and basher friends......:(
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > --- David Still <still@davidstill.org> wrote:
> >
> > > We are a nation of laws. If you can't respect
> > that
> > > - leave, get arrest, and/or get deported. Its
> not
> > > my fault your homeland is shit. I'm just trying
> > to
> > > prevent you from turning our land into someplace
> > as
> > > crap as where you came from.
> > >
> > > sandra maji wrote:
> > > hopefully you will get fully occupied with some
> > more
> > > important things in your life and you will leave
> > us
> > > all ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS alone. There are 2001
> > things
> > > you can do instead of picking on immigrants.
> > Things
> > > that will help America to become a better place
> > for
> > > you, your kids, and for immigrants.!!!!!!!!;)
> > >
> > > --- David Still <still@davidstill.org> wrote:
> > >
> > > > Hopefully you'll get deported back to whatever
> > > > shithole you came from. Buh-bye.
> > > >
> > > > sandra maji wrote:
> > > > You are so SO SO Stupid, I AM an ILLEGAL and I
> > am
> > > SO
> > > > SO Proud of it especially when I meet stupid
> > > > ignorant
> > > > people like you. wake up and get it, you are
> > > really
> > > > not as smart as you think!!!!!!
e sandra maji
<sandrahodges2@yahoo.com>
29 May 2006 19:05:48
     
e 
<Smoochet2@aol.com>
29 May 2006 17:05:10
Subject: Re: Soo bored! - 21
HAHAH wow well thank you i might take your advice.. too bad i don't know
what you look like.. maybe your a little self conscious.. you don't know what i
look like or who i am so i don't think you should be one to judge.. so i have
chubby cheeks? yep i guess that makes me fat right? too bad i didn't post
that to meet anyone ha ha i did it because i was writing an article and was
bored so i wanted someone to talk to because everyone else was at the beach..
but looks like your no better since you were on here looking. But im better
then that and you so i hope you have a great night Dave!
     
Subject: Re: Any artsy boys want to take a cute girl to dinner? - 20
hahaha well, I'm pretty poor myself, but send me a pic, and tell me
something more about yourself. If I think we could be a match, we
could definitely split the cost.

--Red

On 5/29/06, David Still <still@davidstill.org> wrote:
> Who's gonna pay for dinner? Can we split the bill? I am very cute, artsy but not rich!
>
> Dave
>
>
>
> Any artsy boys want to take a cute girl to dinner? - 20
> Reply to: pers-165863875@craigslist.org
> Date: 2006-05-29, 5:55PM EDT
>
>
> Hello
>
> So I'm sitting at home because all my friends are out with significant others and I have been left to my lonesome. While that can be fun for a while, I would love to get dinner, maybe somewhere with outside seating, with a cute boy. I am an artsy, political girl; very pretty, red haired, lots of fun, sarcastic, and looking for a boy with similar characteristics, a slim to medium physic and ... cool hair? Let's keep it casual but maybe sparks will fly. Please please send a pic, and I'll send you one... let's not fool ourselves, attraction is the main issue if we're looking on craigslist :)
>
> * this is in or around boston
e Red
<thislittleredcat@gmail.com>
29 May 2006 16:05:52
     
e sandra maji
<sandrahodges2@yahoo.com>
29 May 2006 08:05:08
Subject: Re: Leave the Ilegals and immigrants alone
Nothing sucks here except you ignorant, self centered,
racial, hatemongers who rather waste time bashing
illegals that taking care of you deteriorating
society. You all should be glad that people from other
countries come here to instill some integrity and
character to the few who wants to become better in
their lives. Nothing sucks here, I was just trying to
show you( which you already know) that YOU ALL are the
hypocrites and the whole world is laughing at your
ignorance and false sense of pride that you all have.



--- David Still <still@davidstill.org> wrote:

> If it sucks so much why are you HERE instead of
> THERE ?
>
> Oh yeah, for your own greedy self interest.
> Hypocrite.
>
> sandra maji wrote:
> Well, it funny how you americans think about
> "your
> nation of laws CONVENIENTLY. Do you follow all the
> laws of this nation? no body don't. Americans break
> more of their "own' laws that immigrants.
> You all drink and drive way above the speed limit,
> always, always. You all use so much crack and
> cocaine,
> your own government admits that they cannot fight
> the
> war on drugs because you american citiizens broke
> all
> the laws on the books about the use of drugs and
> alchohol.
> I work with americans who are lazy lazy lazy. I
> do
> twice the work as most of my AMERICAN co-workers, I
> clean up after I eat, I don't beg people for favors
> all the time, I don't steal from my co-workers, I am
> courteous at all times. The American citizens I work
> with makes me feel proud not to be an american.
> Almost the entire world talks about illmannered
> and
> self-centered Americans are and the sad thing is day
> after day you all prove that they are RIGHT! Don't
> talk about a nation of laws when you want to bash
> immigrants, talk about your nation's laws when you
> and
> your fellow citizens break most of your laws all the
> times.
> The police men want to sleep with all the ladies
> they can get with, the landlord tries to keep all
> your
> deposits and lies about the condition of your
> apartment just to keep the money, hundreds and
> hundreds of married men and women are cheating on
> their spouses and abusing their wives, children are
> deprived daily of educational opportunities because
> their parents are too too way too busy to help them
> with their homework, children go to school and hide
> the belt marks under their clothes that they get
> from
> their parents who abuse them. I could go on the on
> and
> you will know it is true, once you put all your
> ignorance in the garbage bin and admit that you all
> are just racial, self-centered and egotistic when
> you
> bash immigrants.
> You all conveniently use " obey our laws" when you
> want to spit out the filth that you have in your
> heart
> and soul. So cut the "nation of laws crap" and do
> something about the own filth in your backyard then
> you will have contributed to the condition of
> bringing
> back your society to a decent level from the
> deterioration that it is right now.
> Then you bash Mexicans and then go to Mexico and
> drink alchol and use drugs, teenagers become
> alcholics, right here in south beach.
> About half your populations is hooked on crack,
> cocaine and mets and they are all breaking the laws
> and going and buying these drugs under cover and
> then
> you want to come here and preach to me " we are a
> nation of laws" Wake up and wake up real fast, you
> all
> have alot, alot more problems to deal with than
> bashing immigrants. Your society is going downhill
> fast....... real, real, fast and why? Is because of
> people like you who want to take all the time they
> have and use it to bash and hate immigrants and
> judge
> them.
> 10 years from now the main part of this society
> that will have character, integrity and some respect
> for humans will be ONLY the immigrants who live
> here.
> NOT the immigrants hate mongers who will be so so
> busy
> hating immigrants they will lose sight of the filth
> and fast really fast deterioration of their
> generations and generations to come.
>
> So while you have some time wake up and smell your
> own
> hatred that will destroy you and your immigrants
> haters and basher friends......:(
>
>
>
>
> --- David Still <still@davidstill.org> wrote:
>
> > We are a nation of laws. If you can't respect
> that
> > - leave, get arrest, and/or get deported. Its not
> > my fault your homeland is shit. I'm just trying
> to
> > prevent you from turning our land into someplace
> as
> > crap as where you came from.
> >
> > sandra maji wrote:
> > hopefully you will get fully occupied with some
> more
> > important things in your life and you will leave
> us
> > all ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS alone. There are 2001
> things
> > you can do instead of picking on immigrants.
> Things
> > that will help America to become a better place
> for
> > you, your kids, and for immigrants.!!!!!!!!;)
> >
> > --- David Still <still@davidstill.org> wrote:
> >
> > > Hopefully you'll get deported back to whatever
> > > shithole you came from. Buh-bye.
> > >
> > > sandra maji wrote:
> > > You are so SO SO Stupid, I AM an ILLEGAL and I
> am
> > SO
> > > SO Proud of it especially when I meet stupid
> > > ignorant
> > > people like you. wake up and get it, you are
> > really
> > > not as smart as you think!!!!!!
> > >
> > > --- David Still <still@davidstill.org> wrote:
> > >
> > > > No. You're an annoying stupid bitch so I sent
> > you
> > > > the email. If you like the illegals so much
> than
> > > go
> > > > live with them!
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > sandra maji wrote:
> > > > the truth offended you so much that you had to
> > > send
> > > > me
> > > > this email, right??? the price of ignorance is
> > > > greater
> > > > than you think!!!!!!!
> > > >
> > > > --- David Still <still@davidstill.org> wrote:
> > > >
> > > > > Why don't you just shut the fuck up and
> leave
> > us
> > > > > alone?
     
Subject: Re: YAWN
Take the cock out of your mouth when addressing me.


>From: David Still <still@davidstill.org>
>
>Better GAY than a SAVAGE HETEROSEXUAL! Last time I tuned to the news
>heteros were still the ones doing all the killing!!!
>
>It pays off to look in the mirror once in a while you breeding hypocrites.
>God hates breeders.
>
>
>Orlando is so fucking gay I Hate everything Orlando wrote:
>Well it so easy to get you easily led fools into frenzy. It's so fun
>tapping on the glass of the fishtank that is your town's collective fragile
>ego.
>
> >Boring. Don't you know any other songs?
e Orlando is so fucking gay I Hate everything Orlando
<orlando_is_sofa_king_gay@hotmail.com>
28 May 2006 23:05:39
     
e Michael Andrews
<littlerainbow25@yahoo.com>
28 May 2006 21:05:45
Subject: Re: For $300 This Computer Is All Yours - $300
i'm sorry if you can't afford like three hundred bills
to buy anything! don't ever piss in my email inbox
again!

--- David Still <still@davidstill.org> wrote:

> Hey, Little Rainbow my ass! What kind of mother
> fucker are you? This is a piece of crap that the
> garbage people do no want and you are trying to sell
> it for 300 bills?
> Not everyone is as stupid as you are!
>
> Dave
>
>
>
> For $300 This Computer Is All Yours - $300
> Reply to: see below
> No contact info listed below? Let them know.
> Date: 2006-05-26, 7:45PM EDT
>
>
> Hello, Guys. I have in my possession, a Compaq
> Deskpro EN.
>
> Mouse(actually from Sony Vaio)
> Keyboard
> Monitor (a bit outdated)
> CPU with floppy and CD drives
>
> And is designed for:
> Windows 2000 Professional
> Windows NT Workstation 4.0
>
> It's taking up space and I need to get it off of my
> hands. It's yours for between now only $250 and $300
> for the whole system. I apologize for not having any
> pictures. Any takers? Please contact me at
> LittleRainbow25@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from someone
> soon. Individuals who live locally only need to
> inquire......
     
  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214