Reply to David Still's email
You are in my inbox. There are a lot of messages awaiting a reply.
Click on the sender's name and reply to the messages

 

Subject: Re: wow
wow.
and what kind of a whore are you in person?
i'll bet your mother is so proud.
***rolls eyes***

David Still <still@davidstill.org> wrote:
are you this stupid in person too?
e Elvira Dark
<body_n_hand@yahoo.com>
21 May 2006 09:05:54
     
e Sonali Palchaudhuri
<palchaud@fas.harvard.edu>
21 May 2006 08:05:02
Subject: Re: Great starting ELECTRIC GUITAR - $80
hi! no... i dont thikn it would ever sell for 25. its actually a decent
guitar and dont think i can let it go for quite that low... sorry! if
you are willling to pay a little more, please let me know :-)
~Sonali

On 5/21/2006 11:02 AM, David Still wrote:
>Isn't that one of those guitar that is sold on eBay for 25 bucks or so?
>Since you said that you take offers, I'll give you 20 bucks for it.
>
>Dave
>
>Great starting ELECTRIC GUITAR - $80
>Reply to: sale-163083661@craigslist.org
>Date: 2006-05-21, 10:39AM EDT
>
>
>NEW electric guitar, very good sound for a beginner guitar. The only reason I am selling it is because this was given to me and I already have one!
>
>still in its original box!
>
>comes WITH STRAP AND CORD!!!
>
>(appraised for 100) - $80 obo
>
> * this is in or around harvard square
     
Subject: Re: ******GARDENING WITH JENNY******
Hi David,
Yes,I do gardening and you can check some of my work
on this website.
http://jenny-garden.tripod.com/
Thanks,
Jenny


--- David Still <still@davidstill.org> wrote:

> Hi there, I really need help with my garden, but the
> last time I answer an ad like this was an escort
> service.
> Do you actually do gardening?
>
> Dave
>
> ******GARDENING WITH JENNY******
> Reply to: gardeningwithjenny@yahoo.com
> Date: 2006-05-19, 7:17AM EDT
>
>
> We are a small landscaping company offering a
> complete range of landscaping services:
> - site consultation
> - landscape design
> - garden plans
> - maintenance
> - restoration and redesign of preexisting gardens
> - balcony and interior gardens
> - herb and vegetable gardens,
> - lawns.
> Call us for a free estimate at 857-928-4300.
>
> For more information, please, check out our website:
> http://jenny-garden.tripod.com/
>
> * this is in or around Greater Boston
e Eugenia Tzonevska
<gardeningwithjenny@yahoo.com>
19 May 2006 19:05:22
     
e marcos martinez
<art@mstudiomiami.com>
19 May 2006 18:05:28
Subject: Re: How about Cubans.
You got plenty of them off of 8th st., near the cemetery where you
should be.
SPIC!

On May 19, 2006, at 5:31 PM, David Still wrote:
> HOW ABOUT CUBANS TAKE OVER YOUR TRAILER BITCH?
     
Subject: Re: YOu can sue a police officer
Probably most of the time
On May 19, 2006, at 5:34 PM, David Still wrote:

> COPS DONT FUCK WITH ANYONE UNLESS YOUR A WORTHLESS THUG!
e marcos martinez
<art@mstudiomiami.com>
19 May 2006 18:05:35
     
e Danielle Dudai
<danielledudai@gmail.com>
19 May 2006 16:05:16
Subject: Re: bored - 22
well i hate stereotypes and im not that girl. so whatever. PS i think
youre weird for using some 3rd party website to email me.
analyze that mr freud.

On 5/19/06, David Still <still@davidstill.org> wrote:
> You know, that they will never go down but the back door is always open ?? Is it true, and how do you feel about people like Sarah Silverman that perpetuate that stereotype?
>
> Danielle Dudai wrote:
> what do they say?
>
> On 5/19/06, David Still <still@davidstill.org> wrote:
> > Is it true what they say about Jewish girls ?
> >
> > Danielle Dudai wrote:
> > wow talk about a compliment
> >
> > On 5/18/06, David Still <still@davidstill.org> wrote:
> > > Oh my god! Your not as fat as I thought but I thought I was back at the movie theater seeing Jaws again - your teeth look like a shark!
> > >
> > >
> > > Danielle Dudai wrote:
> > > myspace.com/angelface2118
> > >
> > > On 5/18/06, David Still <still@davidstill.org> wrote:
> > > > Hey sexy! I'm Jewish too and I love curvy women. What's your name? Tell me about yourself.
     
Subject: Re: bored - 22
what do they say?

On 5/19/06, David Still <still@davidstill.org> wrote:
> Is it true what they say about Jewish girls ?
>
> Danielle Dudai wrote:
> wow talk about a compliment
>
> On 5/18/06, David Still <still@davidstill.org> wrote:
> > Oh my god! Your not as fat as I thought but I thought I was back at the movie theater seeing Jaws again - your teeth look like a shark!
> >
> >
> > Danielle Dudai wrote:
> > myspace.com/angelface2118
> >
> > On 5/18/06, David Still <still@davidstill.org> wrote:
> > > Hey sexy! I'm Jewish too and I love curvy women. What's your name? Tell me about yourself.
e Danielle Dudai
<danielledudai@gmail.com>
19 May 2006 09:05:41
     
e sean ballardo
<seanballardo@hotmail.com>
19 May 2006 09:05:03
Subject: Re: I Have California Plates...
apparently you all are merely 12 years old and rely on insults instead of
intelligence. yes, you all got me good. here i thought i was arguing with
adults, but now i find out ive been arguing with children; hence, the
anomosity. apparently mom and dad would get upset if they knew what you all
were up to.


>From: David Still <still@davidstill.org>
>Hey whats it like going thru life with a name that is 50% lard?
>
>See ya later, lardo.
>
>sean ballardo wrote:
>and yet, i have no problem responding to all seven of you with my name and
>e-mail address known, knowing full-well that by your own logic, each and
>every time you respond, you, as well, are "fucking idiots." at the very
>least, i make myself known. what does that make you all? cowards! afraid
>to attach your name to your opinion, which, in and of itself, makes you all
>very said people.
>
>are you all unaware that i am having a great time with this? again, your
>own logic works against you, making things all the easier for me.
>
>so this is where i remind you that, by your logic, each response validates
>the notion of idiocy, therefore, i readily assume the next 'idiot' to
>respond to my response will fall victim to their own logic.
>
>hurry up, everyone, i have 20 minutes left in my day before i head home.
>
>
> >From: David Still <still@davidstill.org>
> >YOU ARE THE FUCKING IDIOT THAT KEEPS RESPONDING! wHAT DO YOU EXPECT?
>tHERE
> >ARE PROBABLY 7 DIFFERENT PEOPLE EMAILING YOU DUMB ASS!
> >
> >sean ballardo wrote:
> >first, the reason for noting where i live is due to the fact that one of
> >you
> >anonymous e-mailers attempted to call out a previous address i used to
>live
> >at, obviously attempting to scare me. do your research first or dont
> >comment on matters you are unfamiliar with.
> >
> >second, what are you referring to when you say, "just because it happened
> >to
> >you, doesn't make it interesting.?" what did i say happened to me? what
> >was
> >i referring to where something happened to me?
> >
> >third, how have i been "intellectually cuckolded?" nary a single person
>has
> >disproved me. all any of you have accomplished is to post my responses
> >publicly.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > >From: David Still <still@davidstill.org>
> > >The past is pointless. No one truly cares where you live. One simply
> > >receives pleasure from noting your persistence and heavy denial in
>trying
> > >to "win" a meaningless argument with any number of anonymous strangers.
> > >You must really have some ego issues and extra time to indulge such.
> > >Remember, just because it happened to you, doesn't make it interesting.
> > >
> > >You have been intellectually cuckolded. And publicly, natch!
> > >
> > >Strength needs no excuse.
> > >
> > >sean ballardo wrote:
> > >all this proves is that i have been debating a point with numerous
> > >different
> > >persons to ashamed to make their true identity known, but rather, opt
> > >instead to hide behind an alias so as to avoid detection. whats even
> >more
> > >humorous is that a group of people, instead of a single entity, could
>not
> > >refute my statements and assertions.
> > >
> > >as far as whether or not i live on thomas avenue, i moved from their
> >about
> > >eight years ago and now reside on lamar street. oh, i'm sorry, was
>your
> > >intent to scare me with your googled knowledge? surely, if you are too
> > >afraid to show your name then i am certain you will do nothing with
>this
> > >knowledge that is readily available throughout the internet.
> > >
> > >i have to admit; however, i fell victim to an incredible prank and give
> >you
> > >all credit, but to the person that requested that I catch a bullet with
> >my
> > >brain, calm down killer!
> > >
> > >
> > > >From: David Still <still@davidstill.org>
> > > >How about this:
> > > >
> > > >objective reality = two solid objects cannot occupy the same space at
> >the
> > > >same time.
> > > >
> > > >please disprove by stopping a bullet with your brain.
> > > >
> > > >try disbelieving strength. strength needs no exuse. at some point,
> > > >certain hard and fast rules kick in. don't apologise.
     
Subject: Re: is There Pleasure In paradise....
Thank you for the info.

Can you offer any sugestions for meeting or
identifying a couple that would be into same as me...
Ot my first attenpt to explore a bi meeting. But
something Iv wanted for a long time...

Thank Again
e Firedog
<firedog238@yahoo.com>
18 May 2006 21:05:19
     
e Danielle Dudai
<danielledudai@gmail.com>
18 May 2006 14:05:18
Subject: Re: bored - 22
wow talk about a compliment

On 5/18/06, David Still <still@davidstill.org> wrote:
> Oh my god! Your not as fat as I thought but I thought I was back at the movie theater seeing Jaws again - your teeth look like a shark!
>
>
> Danielle Dudai wrote:
> myspace.com/angelface2118
>
> On 5/18/06, David Still <still@davidstill.org> wrote:
> > Hey sexy! I'm Jewish too and I love curvy women. What's your name? Tell me about yourself.
     
Subject: Re: I Have California Plates...
and yet, i have no problem responding to all seven of you with my name and
e-mail address known, knowing full-well that by your own logic, each and
every time you respond, you, as well, are "fucking idiots." at the very
least, i make myself known. what does that make you all? cowards! afraid
to attach your name to your opinion, which, in and of itself, makes you all
very said people.

are you all unaware that i am having a great time with this? again, your
own logic works against you, making things all the easier for me.

so this is where i remind you that, by your logic, each response validates
the notion of idiocy, therefore, i readily assume the next 'idiot' to
respond to my response will fall victim to their own logic.

hurry up, everyone, i have 20 minutes left in my day before i head home.


>From: David Still <still@davidstill.org>
>YOU ARE THE FUCKING IDIOT THAT KEEPS RESPONDING! wHAT DO YOU EXPECT? tHERE
>ARE PROBABLY 7 DIFFERENT PEOPLE EMAILING YOU DUMB ASS!
>
>sean ballardo wrote:
>first, the reason for noting where i live is due to the fact that one of
>you
>anonymous e-mailers attempted to call out a previous address i used to live
>at, obviously attempting to scare me. do your research first or dont
>comment on matters you are unfamiliar with.
>
>second, what are you referring to when you say, "just because it happened
>to
>you, doesn't make it interesting.?" what did i say happened to me? what
>was
>i referring to where something happened to me?
>
>third, how have i been "intellectually cuckolded?" nary a single person has
>disproved me. all any of you have accomplished is to post my responses
>publicly.
>
>
>
>
>
> >From: David Still <still@davidstill.org>
> >The past is pointless. No one truly cares where you live. One simply
> >receives pleasure from noting your persistence and heavy denial in trying
> >to "win" a meaningless argument with any number of anonymous strangers.
> >You must really have some ego issues and extra time to indulge such.
> >Remember, just because it happened to you, doesn't make it interesting.
> >
> >You have been intellectually cuckolded. And publicly, natch!
> >
> >Strength needs no excuse.
> >
> >sean ballardo wrote:
> >all this proves is that i have been debating a point with numerous
> >different
> >persons to ashamed to make their true identity known, but rather, opt
> >instead to hide behind an alias so as to avoid detection. whats even
>more
> >humorous is that a group of people, instead of a single entity, could not
> >refute my statements and assertions.
> >
> >as far as whether or not i live on thomas avenue, i moved from their
>about
> >eight years ago and now reside on lamar street. oh, i'm sorry, was your
> >intent to scare me with your googled knowledge? surely, if you are too
> >afraid to show your name then i am certain you will do nothing with this
> >knowledge that is readily available throughout the internet.
> >
> >i have to admit; however, i fell victim to an incredible prank and give
>you
> >all credit, but to the person that requested that I catch a bullet with
>my
> >brain, calm down killer!
> >
> >
> > >From: David Still <still@davidstill.org>
> > >How about this:
> > >
> > >objective reality = two solid objects cannot occupy the same space at
>the
> > >same time.
> > >
> > >please disprove by stopping a bullet with your brain.
> > >
> > >try disbelieving strength. strength needs no exuse. at some point,
> > >certain hard and fast rules kick in. don't apologise.
e sean ballardo

18 May 2006 14:05:12
     
e 
<patkickrock@comcast.net>
18 May 2006 14:05:20
Subject: Re: Funky, Cool Music Store For Sale!! REDUCED EVEN MORE FOR QUICK SALE!!! - $39900
Patrick Caruso

-------------- Original message --------------
From: David Still <still@davidstill.org>

> Pat are you a guy or girl? Who would know with a name like Pat?
>
>
> patkickrock@comcast.net wrote:
> Hi Dave, Dude its gone from $65,000 to $39,900 thats reduced!! If your serious
> come tell me you will come in and check it out then ill give you some inventory
> numbers then we can get a deal done.!!
> Pat
>
>
> From: David Still
>
> > Pat! DUDE!! you keep saying reduced, but it's still the same price. If you
> > reallyr educe it we can get a deal done.
> >
> > Do you have a complete inventory?
> >
> > Dave
     
Subject: Re: I Have California Plates...
You are deluded because you're putting energy into things that just don' t
matter. ***umm, so are you. if it doesnt matter, then why are you ALL so
passionate to put your two cents in?

You're humiliated b/c the whole world can see your tireless, trolling,
ego-centric blatherings. ***again, humiliation cannot be tagged on someone,
but rather, humilation is an internal feeling. i do not feel humilated,
therefore, you are wrong - again.

You've failed for each point shot down, ***enlighten me as to what points
you ALL have shot down.

your falling for every trap, taking of every bait, your quintessential
jagoff nature shining through in each of your words, upholding the original
observation. ***so, according to all of you anonymous posters afraid to
attach a name to your opinions, i am a "jag-off" for engaging in what i
thought was an intelligent discussion regarding "objective reality."

Objective reality exists outside of your mind. Cross the street in front of
an oncoming, speeding bus, and tell me there is no objective reality.

***tell me how it is possible to establish reality amidst objectivity. its
either reality or objectivity, but not both.


*** it appears YOU are the one, or ones, not leaving it alone and
requiring the last word***

Why did you bother to respond? Oh yeah...

***Why do you bother? this goes on forever. if i am a jag-off for
continuing to respond to your opinions, then you, in turn, continue to
respond to my opinions, then doesnt that make you a jag-off, as well? based
on your own arguement, the next person to respond will be deemed a jag-off.
how is it your own logic has turned against you?

You all have this impression that if this were done to you then humiliation
would ensue; however, I sit here amused at your incessant attempts to
humiliate me yet nobody has been able to dispel my notions.

seriously, this is fun, but i have to ask, how old are you people to be so
timid and scared that you must play pranks anonymously. amidst all of this
childish behavior on your own parts, i stand firm and continue to respond
knowing my full name and e-mail address will be published for all, yet you
all continue to hide.

BLESSED BE!!!

Sean
e sean ballardo

18 May 2006 14:05:45
     
e sean ballardo

18 May 2006 12:05:25
Subject: Re: I Have California Plates...
you wrote:
you fell into a fairly obvious and common trap, and even now you continue to
pour time and energy into a public humiliation b/c you need the last word,
b/c
you're such a self-deluded jagoff, and b/c of this, you're unable to
distinguish
failure and humiliation from truth and vindication.

*how is defending ones views and responding to your attacks and assumptions
considered being self-deluded?

*how have i failed and/or been humiliated? am i supposed to feel humiliated
because i was debating with several persons instead of one? was i
humiliated because my responses are being posted on a website? humiliation
is a personal feeling that cannot be put on someone else, so if i dont feel
humiliated, how can you say i have been humiliated?

*who has received vindication?

*public humiliation? i have responded with minimal insults; but rather,
sticking to the topic, even going so far as to admit that you all "pulled
one over on me," yet YOU ALL are the ones hiding behind an alias to attack
me and assume i feel humiliated, when nary a single person who has responded
has been correct in any assessment or judgement or issue.

*if you were privy to the full chain, you would know that the topic was
"objective reality' which, in my mind, does not exist, therefore, how can
you argue with a person that does not believe in which the OP believes? oh
yeah, you werent here for that and now are attempting to gain public
acceptance by joining in a percieved prank, when all along, it is you all
that appear to be immature, scared, timid, and lacking in basic debate
skills. if you would like to debate the theory of "objective reality" then,
please, join me. but if your intent is to continue to try and make me look
stupid, your efforts will be done in vain.

*hmm, considering i hadnt responded since yesterday and had since left it
alone, it appears YOU are the one, or ones, not leaving it alone and
requiring the last word.


>From: David Still <still@davidstill.org>
>To: "sean ballardo" <seanballardo@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: I Have California Plates...
>Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 12:24:32 -0700 (PDT)
>
>***sean ballardo wrote:
>first, the reason for noting where i live is due to the fact that one of
>you
>anonymous e-mailers attempted to call out a previous address i used to live
>at, obviously attempting to scare me. do your research first or dont
>comment on matters you are unfamiliar with.***
>
>I guess the reason that topic has fallen off the earth with everyone but
>you is that no one else really cares. o well. next.
>
>***second, what are you referring to when you say, "just because it
>happened to
>you, doesn't make it interesting.?" what did i say happened to me? what
>was
>i referring to where something happened to me?***
>
>strength needs no excuse. syntax error. does not compute.
>
>***third, how have i been "intellectually cuckolded?" nary a single person
>has
>disproved me. all any of you have accomplished is to post my responses
>publicly.***
>
>each and every post(er) refuted and disproved every contention you've made.
> each and every of your subsequent posts makes you look like even more of
>the jagoff that you've been called out as.
>
>you fell into a fairly obvious and common trap, and even now you continue
>to pour time and energy into a public humiliation b/c you need the last
>word, b/c you're such a self-deluded jagoff, and b/c of this, you're unable
>to distinguish failure and humiliation from truth and vindication.
>
>keep digging. how's that south african inheritance coming? or that
>foreign country lotto winnings? jagoff. take the bait. its a fools
>errand.
>
>
>
>
>
> >From: David Still <still@davidstill.org>
> >The past is pointless. No one truly cares where you live. One simply
> >receives pleasure from noting your persistence and heavy denial in trying
> >to "win" a meaningless argument with any number of anonymous strangers.
> >You must really have some ego issues and extra time to indulge such.
> >Remember, just because it happened to you, doesn't make it interesting.
> >
> >You have been intellectually cuckolded. And publicly, natch!
> >
> >Strength needs no excuse.
> >
> >sean ballardo wrote:
> >all this proves is that i have been debating a point with numerous
> >different
> >persons to ashamed to make their true identity known, but rather, opt
> >instead to hide behind an alias so as to avoid detection. whats even
>more
> >humorous is that a group of people, instead of a single entity, could not
> >refute my statements and assertions.
> >
> >as far as whether or not i live on thomas avenue, i moved from their
>about
> >eight years ago and now reside on lamar street. oh, i'm sorry, was your
> >intent to scare me with your googled knowledge? surely, if you are too
> >afraid to show your name then i am certain you will do nothing with this
> >knowledge that is readily available throughout the internet.
> >
> >i have to admit; however, i fell victim to an incredible prank and give
>you
> >all credit, but to the person that requested that I catch a bullet with
>my
> >brain, calm down killer!
> >
> >
> > >From: David Still <still@davidstill.org>
> > >How about this:
> > >
> > >objective reality = two solid objects cannot occupy the same space at
>the
> > >same time.
> > >
> > >please disprove by stopping a bullet with your brain.
> > >
> > >try disbelieving strength. strength needs no exuse. at some point,
> > >certain hard and fast rules kick in. don't apologise.
     
Subject: Re: boyfriend does nude cleaning
No way! You don't know him like I do. I joke with him he is so homophobic. He told me he could make even more $$$ if he cleaned guy's places but he won't do it. I told him to hire someone else for that and take a 25% cut. It's actually a great $$$ business now that I read up on it. Check out sites like Dan The Naked Handyman. He will work for anyone but also charges lots more. My BF is not greedy - just trying to make a living. Yes, he showed me his work files and there was a large stack of waiver forms. I didn't go through them all but sure looked liked women's names the few I saw. He has a comments & fee adjustments section - one woman was throwing a bacholerette party and wanted him around cleaning at the same time - he insisted everyone sign the waiver and requested ID from one girl who looked kind of young to make sure she wasn't a minor - and it was a driver's license with her picture so he was satisfied. Yeah, that was his best paying job yet. He said a
few of them weren't comfortable and left early but he wasn't the one throwing the party so not his problem. Otherwise he said they had a great party. he even helped serve some of the food and cleaned up the table & kitchen afterward.

Most of them older wealthy types who wouldn't be caught dead going to Chippendales or wherever but in privacy of their own home they go for it. He had one lady with a 10 bedroom house who hired him for two weeks of work he spread out over a month inbetween his other gigs. He's a workhorse - he can lose 6 pounds sweating in a days work - but then eats like an elephant! He cleaned my place for me recently and I swear it was the best cleaning I ever seen. He scrubs the walls, the floors, moves furniture and goes nonstop without breaks. These women get a little strip show and a spotless home - hell, he ain't charging enough! If they have a computer he asks if it is slow and then even offers to maintenace the computer & teach them the basics (plus he emails them a file after outlining the steps). A few took him up on that.

He told me when he started this he expected the women to be odler, wealthy, and not so attractive even for their ages. Says a few have surprised him though - even got one somewhat pretty executive. She hired him for 7 hours and was on the phone orn working on papers on business most of that time. Hey, some people got money to burn and she got a few peeks in I guess. I joked with him if she offered him a $2,000 tip would he offer something extra and he told me $2,000 would not change his life, he's not looking for any diseases, plus he doesn't cheat or do illegal stuff. Yes, I believe him for I know him. He's the sweetest guy. Oh, I could test him and have a friend of mine he doesn't know hire him with my money - she's a real beauty. But I don't need to do that.

Would I join his business and clean homes nude? Oh, I have no problem with the morals of just cleaning nude but I would be afraid of getting attacked some day. I couldn't do that! NO NO NO!

Yeah, I am sure some nude male housecleaners are gay as I am sure some female strippers do drugs and have all sort of problems. But some of them are average Joe's & Jane's just trying to make a living and you really ought not to generalize about groups of people without knowing the individual. Stereotyping is a very bad thing!

I did ask him why he wouldn't clean a guy's house this way. He really doesn't care if they are gay or not but assumes they are gay if they would hire him and he's concerned if one of them is a crazy and trys something & they are stronger than him. Like he says, he's stronger than the vast majority of women out there so knows there would be no problem even if one of them is nuts.

If he's a closet homo, then I own a bridge in Brooklyn and will sell it to you! No way!!!

No, I wouldn't hire a naked man to clean my house for myself but I would hire one as a gift for my neighbor whom I know would go for it! She is a slob and her place needs a major organization (which he does) & deep cleaning. She's not the most attractive type but does the club thing a lot. Yeah, she would enjoy such a gift and get her home cleaned at the same time.

Please, enuf with the homo thingie. That board is filled with so many posts saying homo this and homo that. Seems like half the guys on that board are homos and the other half are homophobic!

RNT





David Still <still@davidstill.org> wrote:
Your boyfriend is lyin to you girl! What else is he lyin to you about? Have you seen those contracts signed by women? Women don't hire men to clean their houses, especially naked men! Would you hire a naked man to clean your house?

Your man is a closet homo! He's so homo even the homos in Key West would call him a flame!

Wake up!!!
e Rebecca Teegarden
<rebecca465@yahoo.com>
18 May 2006 12:05:15
     
e ALEJANDRO TORRES
<alleycatsw@msn.com>
18 May 2006 11:05:44
Subject: Re: JESUS NEVER EXISTED
     
Subject: Re: I Have California Plates...
first, the reason for noting where i live is due to the fact that one of you
anonymous e-mailers attempted to call out a previous address i used to live
at, obviously attempting to scare me. do your research first or dont
comment on matters you are unfamiliar with.

second, what are you referring to when you say, "just because it happened to
you, doesn't make it interesting.?" what did i say happened to me? what was
i referring to where something happened to me?

third, how have i been "intellectually cuckolded?" nary a single person has
disproved me. all any of you have accomplished is to post my responses
publicly.





>From: David Still <still@davidstill.org>
>The past is pointless. No one truly cares where you live. One simply
>receives pleasure from noting your persistence and heavy denial in trying
>to "win" a meaningless argument with any number of anonymous strangers.
>You must really have some ego issues and extra time to indulge such.
>Remember, just because it happened to you, doesn't make it interesting.
>
>You have been intellectually cuckolded. And publicly, natch!
>
>Strength needs no excuse.
>
>sean ballardo wrote:
>all this proves is that i have been debating a point with numerous
>different
>persons to ashamed to make their true identity known, but rather, opt
>instead to hide behind an alias so as to avoid detection. whats even more
>humorous is that a group of people, instead of a single entity, could not
>refute my statements and assertions.
>
>as far as whether or not i live on thomas avenue, i moved from their about
>eight years ago and now reside on lamar street. oh, i'm sorry, was your
>intent to scare me with your googled knowledge? surely, if you are too
>afraid to show your name then i am certain you will do nothing with this
>knowledge that is readily available throughout the internet.
>
>i have to admit; however, i fell victim to an incredible prank and give you
>all credit, but to the person that requested that I catch a bullet with my
>brain, calm down killer!
>
>
> >From: David Still <still@davidstill.org>
> >How about this:
> >
> >objective reality = two solid objects cannot occupy the same space at the
> >same time.
> >
> >please disprove by stopping a bullet with your brain.
> >
> >try disbelieving strength. strength needs no exuse. at some point,
> >certain hard and fast rules kick in. don't apologise.
e sean ballardo

18 May 2006 11:05:11
     
e Danielle Dudai
<danielledudai@gmail.com>
18 May 2006 09:05:08
Subject: Re: bored - 22
myspace.com/angelface2118

On 5/18/06, David Still <still@davidstill.org> wrote:
> Hey sexy! I'm Jewish too and I love curvy women. What's your name? Tell me about yourself.
     
Subject: 
e schneider
<hgf@paritaet.org>
18 May 2006 08:05:06
     
e 
<patkickrock@comcast.net>
17 May 2006 19:05:03
Subject: Re: Funky, Cool Music Store For Sale!! REDUCED EVEN MORE FOR QUICK SALE!!! - $39900
Hi Dave, Dude its gone from $65,000 to $39,900 thats reduced!! If your serious come tell me you will come in and check it out then ill give you some inventory numbers then we can get a deal done.!!
Pat


From: David Still <still@davidstill.org>

> Pat! DUDE!! you keep saying reduced, but it's still the same price. If you
> reallyr educe it we can get a deal done.
>
> Do you have a complete inventory?
>
> Dave
>
>
> Funky, Cool Music Store For Sale!! REDUCED EVEN MORE FOR QUICK SALE!!! - $39900
> Reply to: sale-161811885@craigslist.org
> Date: 2006-05-17, 2:32PM EDT
>
>
> Cool, fun, full line music store in Southern MA for sale. Offers sales, rentals,
> service and repair of musical instruments. We also offer lessons on most all
> instruments.(4 lesson rooms)65 Students
> 2 year old store with plenty of future potential growth. Ideal for musician able
> to teach 2 or more instruments.
>
> We also have Band rentals and sales.
>
> Owner relocating. VERY MOTIVATED SELLER!!! Looking to relocate before the fall
> school session!!!
> Priced for quick sale, $44,900 takes it all. Original price ($65,000).NOW
> LOWERED TO $39,900!!! Any reasonable offer considered. If interested please
> call> no info given over the internet.
> Ask for Pat At 508-583-1927 any time after 12pm Mon. thru Fri.
> Thanks
     
  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214