Reply to David Still's email
You are in my inbox. There are a lot of messages awaiting a reply.
Click on the sender's name and reply to the messages

 

Subject: Re: Need help with your Business Plan?
Hi Dave,

I can definitely help if you are still looking for a business plan consultant. Please give me more info about your business and where you are in the planning process.

Thanks,

Terri Sullivan
http://www.tlsbusinessconsulting.com

David Still <still@davidstill.org> wrote:
Terri: I need help! My bank wants a business plan like. . . yesterday. Can you help me?

Dave
e Terri Sullivan
<boston@tlsbusinessconsulting.com>
17 May 2006 15:05:41
     
e Justine DiFranco
<ieetbabys4lunch@yahoo.com>
17 May 2006 13:05:36
Subject: Re: wanted any musical instruments
David Still <still@davidstill.org> wrote: Are you a consignment store or do you sell on ebay?
I have a Les Paul that I need to unload.
What's your fee?

Dave


wanted any musical instruments


i will take any musical instruments pleez help me!!!!!!


ieetbabys4lunch@yahoo.com



neither i am a musician, what do you mean that you have a Les Paul you ned to "unload" and what do you mean by, "whats your fee"





sorry for the dumb questions but i am confused and really ditzy
     
Subject: Re: I Have California Plates...
all this proves is that i have been debating a point with numerous different
persons to ashamed to make their true identity known, but rather, opt
instead to hide behind an alias so as to avoid detection. whats even more
humorous is that a group of people, instead of a single entity, could not
refute my statements and assertions.

as far as whether or not i live on thomas avenue, i moved from their about
eight years ago and now reside on lamar street. oh, i'm sorry, was your
intent to scare me with your googled knowledge? surely, if you are too
afraid to show your name then i am certain you will do nothing with this
knowledge that is readily available throughout the internet.

i have to admit; however, i fell victim to an incredible prank and give you
all credit, but to the person that requested that I catch a bullet with my
brain, calm down killer!


>From: David Still <still@davidstill.org>
>How about this:
>
>objective reality = two solid objects cannot occupy the same space at the
>same time.
>
>please disprove by stopping a bullet with your brain.
>
>try disbelieving strength. strength needs no exuse. at some point,
>certain hard and fast rules kick in. don't apologise.
>
>sean ballardo wrote:
>Your argument bears no validity in that I do not believe in objective
>reality. Objective reality comprises that which holds true whether I
>believe in it or not; however, I question the meaning of 'true,' as well as
>the meaning of 'believe.'
>
>For instance, you believe that pulling into an intersection at the same
>time
>as another person who is running a red light will result in an accident.
>To
>put this scenario into an equation for purposes of critical thinking: A +
>B
>= C.
e sean ballardo

17 May 2006 13:05:17
     
e sean ballardo

17 May 2006 11:05:43
Subject: Re: I Have California Plates...
     
Subject: Re: I Have California Plates...
e sean ballardo

17 May 2006 11:05:34
     
e sean ballardo

17 May 2006 09:05:32
Subject: Re: I Have California Plates...
     
Subject: Re: I Have California Plates...
Your argument bears no validity in that I do not believe in objective
reality. Objective reality comprises that which holds true whether I
believe in it or not; however, I question the meaning of 'true,' as well as
the meaning of 'believe.'

For instance, you believe that pulling into an intersection at the same time
as another person who is running a red light will result in an accident. To
put this scenario into an equation for purposes of critical thinking: A + B
= C.

I believe that pulling into an intersection at the same time as another
person who is running a red light will result in the other person getting
scared; however, an accident is avoided; therefore, the equation for this
scenario is A + B = D.

So you see, objective reality is akin to a belief, but not fact, therefore,
your assertion that I am "completely ignorant to the objective reality
happening around you" is justifiable in your own world; however, cannot be
used as a basis for an overall judgement.

A better statement would be: "...you are completely ignorant to my
perception of objective reality."

Remember, perception is reality; therefore, your reality is based on your
perception that my actions will result in an accident; however, my reality
is based on my perception that my actions will result in scaring a person,
but NOT an accident.

A simpler example would be that of Jesus Christ. I believe Jesus to be the
true son of God who died for our sins; however, the atheist does not believe
in the entity who I put my faith in as such; therefore, how can I claim the
atheist to be ignorant to objective reality when he himself does not hold my
objective reality to be true?

Good day,
Sean


>From: David Still <still@davidstill.org>
>To: "sean ballardo" <seanballardo@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: I Have California Plates...
>Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 16:31:26 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Wow, you are so educated that you're completely ignorant as to objective
>reality happening around you. That kind of education would be impressive
>if it didn't render you socially retarded, unable to comprehend simple
>everyday conversation. Perhaps you should look up "David Still" in your
>encyclopedia so you do not continue to look like an ignorant jagoff.
>
>Have a blessed day
>
>David
>
>
>sean ballardo wrote:
>oh! I am unfamiliar with the "urban" dictionary as I do not consider
>myself
>of the "urban" mystique; however, I am familiar with Merriam-Websters
>Dictionary, as well as Concise Oxford Dictionary. Upon looking up
>"Jag-off"
>I was saddened to see that there was no definition of the word. Silly me,
>utilizing my education and all. Sorry.
>
>
> >From: David Still <still@davidstill.org>
> >To learn more about jagoffs, please refer to
> >
> >http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jagoff
> >
> >or just study what you wrote as the quintessential exemplar of jagoff
> >behaviour.
> >
> >Have a blessed day,
> >
> >David Still
> >
> >
> >sean ballardo wrote:
> >
> >by the way, whats a jag? I know the military acronym means Judge
>Advocate
> >General, but if I add 'off' to that, it doesnt make sense. Did you mean
>to
> >say 'Jack?" in that case, how is a person a Jack-Off? "you are a
> >masturbation!" yeah, not getting it. maybe its a denver thing and us
> >stupid california drivers just dont get it.
> >
> >have a nice day, david.
> >
> >sean
> >
> >
> > >From: David Still <still@davidstill.org>
> > >3. if i see you are about to run a red-light, as soon as my light turns
> > >green i will jump out into the intersection to scare the crap out of
>you.
> > >
> > >First of all, the dumb fuck running the red light probably has
> > >Californicate plates too. Second of all, if the two of you collide you
> >will
> > >BOTH get tickets: you for failure to yield and the other Californicator
> >for
> > >failing to obey a traffic control signal. Maybe you'll share a room at
> >the
> > >hospital, or get adjoining plots at the cemetery. Jag-off.
e sean ballardo

17 May 2006 08:05:15
     
e sean ballardo

16 May 2006 13:05:23
Subject: Re: I Have California Plates...
oh! I am unfamiliar with the "urban" dictionary as I do not consider myself
of the "urban" mystique; however, I am familiar with Merriam-Websters
Dictionary, as well as Concise Oxford Dictionary. Upon looking up "Jag-off"
I was saddened to see that there was no definition of the word. Silly me,
utilizing my education and all. Sorry.


>From: David Still <still@davidstill.org>
>To learn more about jagoffs, please refer to
>
>http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jagoff
>
>or just study what you wrote as the quintessential exemplar of jagoff
>behaviour.
>
>Have a blessed day,
>
>David Still
>
>
>sean ballardo wrote:
>
>by the way, whats a jag? I know the military acronym means Judge Advocate
>General, but if I add 'off' to that, it doesnt make sense. Did you mean to
>say 'Jack?" in that case, how is a person a Jack-Off? "you are a
>masturbation!" yeah, not getting it. maybe its a denver thing and us
>stupid california drivers just dont get it.
>
>have a nice day, david.
>
>sean
>
>
> >From: David Still <still@davidstill.org>
> >3. if i see you are about to run a red-light, as soon as my light turns
> >green i will jump out into the intersection to scare the crap out of you.
> >
> >First of all, the dumb fuck running the red light probably has
> >Californicate plates too. Second of all, if the two of you collide you
>will
> >BOTH get tickets: you for failure to yield and the other Californicator
>for
> >failing to obey a traffic control signal. Maybe you'll share a room at
>the
> >hospital, or get adjoining plots at the cemetery. Jag-off.
     
Subject: Re: [southshorebulletinboard] WANTED: Car
Yes, I should have given a price range or something... My max is $4k, which
makes it a cheap-o, definitely. ;)

Tina


From: "David Still" <still@davidstill.org>
> Tina: you MUST be a bit more specific, are you looking for a cheap-o
Toyota Tercel or for a luxury Toyota Land Cruiser?
>
> Dave
>
>
> I'm looking to purchase a used car in very good condition, preferably
> a Honda/Toyota/Nissan with low mileage, less than 10 yrs old. If
> anyone knows someone interested in selling theirs, please let me know
> $ and VIN # so we can we a carfax check.
>
> Thx,
>
> Tina
e Tina
<silva-randall@speakeasy.net>
16 May 2006 09:05:24
     
e ALEJANDRO TORRES
<alleycatsw@msn.com>
16 May 2006 07:05:39
Subject: Re: JESUS NEVER EXISTED
     
Subject: Re: I Have California Plates...
(sniffle) you are SOOO right! (sniff) denver drivers are the bestest in the
whole wide world....(sniff) californians suck...(sniff).

by the way, whats a jag? I know the military acronym means Judge Advocate
General, but if I add 'off' to that, it doesnt make sense. Did you mean to
say 'Jack?" in that case, how is a person a Jack-Off? "you are a
masturbation!" yeah, not getting it. maybe its a denver thing and us
stupid california drivers just dont get it.

have a nice day, david.

sean


>From: David Still <still@davidstill.org>
>3. if i see you are about to run a red-light, as soon as my light turns
>green i will jump out into the intersection to scare the crap out of you.
>
>First of all, the dumb fuck running the red light probably has
>Californicate plates too. Second of all, if the two of you collide you will
>BOTH get tickets: you for failure to yield and the other Californicator for
>failing to obey a traffic control signal. Maybe you'll share a room at the
>hospital, or get adjoining plots at the cemetery. Jag-off.
e sean ballardo

16 May 2006 07:05:06
     
e 
<Cmsrn85@aol.com>
15 May 2006 21:05:46
Subject: Re: Mother's little helper - 42
i'm dumping you right now
     
Subject: Re: if you aren't a complete doosh... - 23
no, I meant assaults. As in, verbal assaults on someone's character.

If people prostituting themselves is interesting then you must never get bored.

David Still <still@davidstill.org> wrote: So, its not so much a question of if you'd do it for $$, its just a question of how much, huh? Thats actually interesting.

Did you mean 'insults' instead of assaults?

-David

jessica shore wrote:
Uh, didn't you email earlier relating something about me not being smart? Doesn't really make someone want to write back. assaults are unattractive.

No mardi gras for me. I better be getting paid a shit load if someone is going to film my tits.

David Still wrote: ah, yes, 81-2, the backbone of the girls gone wild generation. have you ever been to mardi gras?

jessica shore wrote:
Really? that's like most girls born between 1981 and 82.

David Still wrote: I think it's because of your name. Girls named Jessica are usually loose.

jessica shore wrote:
It won't ever be a bother... that's a fact

David Still wrote: thas cool b/c I'm looking for a special woman that won't bother me about her vagina eventually.... for once ...!!

jessica shore wrote:
Uh yeah.. I was kinda looking for someone who wasn't going to try to get me to suck their dick... for once...

David Still wrote: Got 420?

Dave

P.S.: I don't suck, I was hoping you did!


if you aren't a complete doosh... - 23

we will probably get along.

I am tired of boys/men who sound/look perfect and then end up sucking at life.

I just want someone who is funny, smart, sweet, honest, attractive (you have to think that you are attractive if you want me to), can deal with me, and who likes to cuddle AND make out.

I am 420 friendly. Your pic receives mine. Please don't suck. Thanks.
e jessica shore
<jessicanicoleshore@yahoo.com>
15 May 2006 16:05:36
     
e jessica shore
<jessicanicoleshore@yahoo.com>
15 May 2006 15:05:30
Subject: Re: if you aren't a complete doosh... - 23
Uh, didn't you email earlier relating something about me not being smart? Doesn't really make someone want to write back. assaults are unattractive.

No mardi gras for me. I better be getting paid a shit load if someone is going to film my tits.

David Still <still@davidstill.org> wrote: ah, yes, 81-2, the backbone of the girls gone wild generation. have you ever been to mardi gras?

jessica shore wrote:
Really? that's like most girls born between 1981 and 82.

David Still wrote: I think it's because of your name. Girls named Jessica are usually loose.

jessica shore wrote:
It won't ever be a bother... that's a fact

David Still wrote: thas cool b/c I'm looking for a special woman that won't bother me about her vagina eventually.... for once ...!!

jessica shore wrote:
Uh yeah.. I was kinda looking for someone who wasn't going to try to get me to suck their dick... for once...

David Still wrote: Got 420?

Dave

P.S.: I don't suck, I was hoping you did!


if you aren't a complete doosh... - 23

we will probably get along.

I am tired of boys/men who sound/look perfect and then end up sucking at life.

I just want someone who is funny, smart, sweet, honest, attractive (you have to think that you are attractive if you want me to), can deal with me, and who likes to cuddle AND make out.

I am 420 friendly. Your pic receives mine. Please don't suck. Thanks.
     
Subject: Re: if you aren't a complete doosh... - 23
Really? that's like most girls born between 1981 and 82.

David Still <still@davidstill.org> wrote: I think it's because of your name. Girls named Jessica are usually loose.

jessica shore wrote:
It won't ever be a bother... that's a fact

David Still wrote: thas cool b/c I'm looking for a special woman that won't bother me about her vagina eventually.... for once ...!!

jessica shore wrote:
Uh yeah.. I was kinda looking for someone who wasn't going to try to get me to suck their dick... for once...

David Still wrote: Got 420?

Dave

P.S.: I don't suck, I was hoping you did!


if you aren't a complete doosh... - 23

we will probably get along.

I am tired of boys/men who sound/look perfect and then end up sucking at life.

I just want someone who is funny, smart, sweet, honest, attractive (you have to think that you are attractive if you want me to), can deal with me, and who likes to cuddle AND make out.

I am 420 friendly. Your pic receives mine. Please don't suck. Thanks.
e jessica shore
<jessicanicoleshore@yahoo.com>
15 May 2006 13:05:12
     
e jessica shore
<jessicanicoleshore@yahoo.com>
15 May 2006 11:05:20
Subject: Re: if you aren't a complete doosh... - 23
It won't ever be a bother... that's a fact

David Still <still@davidstill.org> wrote: thas cool b/c I'm looking for a special woman that won't bother me about her vagina eventually.... for once ...!!

jessica shore wrote:
Uh yeah.. I was kinda looking for someone who wasn't going to try to get me to suck their dick... for once...

David Still wrote: Got 420?

Dave

P.S.: I don't suck, I was hoping you did!


if you aren't a complete doosh... - 23

we will probably get along.

I am tired of boys/men who sound/look perfect and then end up sucking at life.

I just want someone who is funny, smart, sweet, honest, attractive (you have to think that you are attractive if you want me to), can deal with me, and who likes to cuddle AND make out.

I am 420 friendly. Your pic receives mine. Please don't suck. Thanks.
     
Subject: Re: if you aren't a complete doosh... - 23
Ha. i didn't say no dick sucking at all... I meant as a first date. Which seems to be the norm in these parts and which is not nearly as hot as guys think it is.

David Still <still@davidstill.org> wrote: Jessica dear you may as well become a lesbian if you want to find a man who doesn't want his dick sucked. You sure do have a lot of learning to do!


jessica shore wrote:
Uh yeah.. I was kinda looking for someone who wasn't going to try to get me to suck their dick... for once...

David Still wrote: Got 420?

Dave

P.S.: I don't suck, I was hoping you did!


if you aren't a complete doosh... - 23

we will probably get along.

I am tired of boys/men who sound/look perfect and then end up sucking at life.

I just want someone who is funny, smart, sweet, honest, attractive (you have to think that you are attractive if you want me to), can deal with me, and who likes to cuddle AND make out.

I am 420 friendly. Your pic receives mine. Please don't suck. Thanks.
e jessica shore
<jessicanicoleshore@yahoo.com>
15 May 2006 09:05:45
     
e jessica shore
<jessicanicoleshore@yahoo.com>
14 May 2006 21:05:10
Subject: Re: if you aren't a complete doosh... - 23
Uh yeah.. I was kinda looking for someone who wasn't going to try to get me to suck their dick... for once...

David Still <still@davidstill.org> wrote: Got 420?

Dave

P.S.: I don't suck, I was hoping you did!


if you aren't a complete doosh... - 23

we will probably get along.

I am tired of boys/men who sound/look perfect and then end up sucking at life.

I just want someone who is funny, smart, sweet, honest, attractive (you have to think that you are attractive if you want me to), can deal with me, and who likes to cuddle AND make out.

I am 420 friendly. Your pic receives mine. Please don't suck. Thanks.
     
Subject: Re: Mother's little helper - 42
no baby, i am from bridgewater. the chick from hull dumped you
e 
<Cmsrn85@aol.com>
14 May 2006 21:05:58
     
e jon royce
<hunt4nutunes@hotmail.com>
14 May 2006 13:05:53
Subject: hunting for cd
Does anyone know if this guy has a cd available? Awesome songs!

http://www.myspace.com/jakehunterband

     
  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214